Sunday 23 February 2014

Eric McKing's Diet Blog - Week 8



Eric McKing has been on a liquid supplement diet with Simple Slim Shakes for 8 weeks. Here is how he's been getting on:

Week 8. I wanted to eat a sandwich, but it was my shake fast day and sandwiches are solids, so I couldn’t. Then I walked by a Greggs and it smelt good so I went in anyway - they have nice sandwiches in Greggs, I especially like their ham ones. I took swigs of the Slim Shake from my flask, staring at their ham sandwiches, trying to remember what ham tasted like. But then the manager came over to me and said that if I wasn’t going to buy anything I had to leave, so I stood out in the cold and stared through the window looking at the iced buns. But I couldn’t remember what ice buns tasted like either so I went home.

I was watching television. It was that show where people fall into the water while Richard Hammond laughs at them. During the commercials there was an advert for Dominos. I like Dominos pizza, but pizza is a solid and it was a fast day so I couldn’t order one. I went to the Dominos website and looked at their pizzas while I drank my shake, trying to remember what pizza tasted like. My wife came in and asked what I was doing, but before I answered she just walked away then slept over at her mothers.

I lost 1lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment